Welcome to Gaston Upper Cervical Chiropractic!
With hundreds of chiropractic offices within the Charlotte/Gastonia area, choosing the right one can be difficult if you don't know how to find the right chiropractor for your needs. Here are 7 reasons to choose Gaston Upper Cervical Chiropractic.
1. Experience: Dr. Christopher Taulman has analyzed and studied thousands of head,neck and back x-rays. His knowledge of the cervical spine draws interest from doctors and patients across the country and around the globe. He has enjoyed serving and practicing successfully for 29 years. Dr. Taulman also holds a degree in Functional Medicine and enjoys helping people who experience a variety of chronic illnesses and conditions overcome them and get their lives back.
2. Expertise: Having been in the position to teach and instruct other doctor's, Dr. Taulman's clinical advice has been sought by hundreds of people (clinicians and patients) each year. The harmful type of nerve pressure and interruption at the level of the upper neck and brain stem can be quite serious. Here at GUCC, that is what we specialize in helping people overcome. We analyze and correct this condition for people of all ages with all types of problems.
3. Excellence: Dr. Taulman is committed to providing you with the most specific chiropractic care possible, and will always provide honest and effective recommendations. It is just as important to know where not to adjust someone as it is to know where to adjust them.
4. Respect: Dr. Taulman respects your time, and will teach you specific ways to strengthen your spine to avoid the need for long term frequent adjustments. Receiving the adjustment does not heal you. Holding the adjustment is when the healing occurs and the body corrects.
5. Computerized Infrared Thermography: Thermography is an FDA-approved medical technology used as a neurodiagnostic procedure. This technology is utilized in our office by scanning a infra-red temperature-sensitive device over the spine. A computerized analysis produces a graph which reveals dysfunction in the nervous system. This procedure is used on every visit to objectively monitor improvements over the course of your care.
6. Painless Adjustments Without Twisting, Cracking, or Popping: Dr. Taulman's adjustments are tailored to each individual's unique spinal misalignment. This level of precision eliminates the need for forceful rotational manipulation of the cervical spine, and is gently delivered in a neutral side-posture position. Following your spinal correction, patients relax in a comfortable resting suite that helps maximize the effectiveness of your adjustment and get lasting results and correction.
7. Precision Laser-Aligned Radiography: Dr. Taulman utilizes precision laser-aligned radiography for the most accurate and effective x-rays available. Stereographic projection of the images gives a 3 dimensional view of each individuals spine and joint alignment. Since standard x-ray technology is inadequate for this purpose, high precision laser-aligned x-ray equipment is used at our office. The x-ray images are then analyzed to determine the three-dimensional displacement of your vertebrae. Radiological examinations will only be performed when clinically necessary to insure proper patient care. State of the art intensifying screens are utilized which minimizes any patient exposure.